Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Clothes optional!

Ollie never wants to leave his clothes on anymore! I dress him in the morning and an hour or two later, his shirt will be off. In fact, I think that a pair of jeans and no shirt is his favorite way to be. He has been known to take his pants off too...and sometimes yes sometimes he runs around the house with nothing on at all! He also wants to take a bath two to three times a day. He tries to sneak upstairs and climb in the bathtub and play. However his oldest brother has taught him how to turn on the water! So now I have to be even more aware of him sneaking off to the tub. Now, you would think that that is why he takes his clothes off, but really he just likes to hang out and play trains with no shirt on!


Tatum also likes to take her clothes off! She likes to take her pants and her diaper off. She laughs and thinks that this is really funny! If I don't get her pants on quick enough after I change her diaper, she has it off and I have to put it on again. Last night she made a real mess in her bed, because she took her diaper off.....then went to the "potty". Needless to say, Tatum got another night night bath and I had another load of laundry to do!

No comments: