Thursday, April 17, 2008

4 things about me

here are some things about me (more stuff that I receive in emails)

four jobs that I have held
1. First Federal, Sales Rep
2. Movies Ten, mgr
3. Sam Goody, mgr
4. Twice Told Tales, sales clerk


four movies I've watched more then once (there are plenty more then these!)
1. When Harry Met Sally
2. A Few Good Men
3. Sent of a Woman
4. Godfather


Four Places I've lived
1. Coshocton, Oh
2. Wooster, Oh
3. Kilmarnock, Va
4. Dayton, Oh


Four TV shows I watch
1. Tudors
2. Rescue Me
3. My Name is Earl
4. Family Guy


Four Places I've Been
1. Washington DC
2. Niagara Falls
3. Cooperstown, NY
4. Canada


Four people who email me regularly
1. my cousin Lisa
2. Tiffany
3. Charlotte
4.Tammie


Four favorite Foods
1. Chicken Fried Rice
2. fettchini Alfredo
3. pizza
4. chocolate


Four Places I would Like to Visit
1. Ireland
2. England
3. Scotland
4. Brazil

No comments: