Friday, April 4, 2008

Some Old Pictures

Ok, earlier I said that I was going to start clearing out my clutter? Well, this has become a bigger job then I had first imagined. This will take a while to do, and I must say that I do hold on to as much stuff as my husband. We have collected lots of stuff in our 6 1/2 years of marriage. However I did find this old photo album and did enjoy looking at the pictures. Van enjoyed looking at them too. So I thought that I would share some of these photos, plus I thought it was a good idea to have some of these saved digitally. I scanned them and left them as they were.



My Dad.




My Mom, Dad and Grandma Wheeler.



My Mom, Dad, and Grandma and Grandpa Lahna.




My Mom on her Wedding Day. Isn't she beautiful.




My Mom and Dad after they were married.




Grandpa Lahna walking down the isle.



Grandpa Lahna at 2 years old. Look at his curly hair.

No comments: