Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bits of Fall.....

Well, one thing that we did this Labor Day weekend is work outside in our yard. This flag is a new edition to our house.


We started ( I ) started our Fall outside decorations too. Here I am planning on adding pumpkins and Mums ( my favorite ) ....probably in the next couple of weeks.


The star is also a new addition. The hanging basket is getting some mums too! (you can never have too many mums sitting around.)

Pumpkin flag that we have hung every Fall since 2004. :)


Our welcome mat with furry Sherman paws.


and last here are the two candy dishes I just bought at Wal Mart. Don't you just love Fall?

1 comment:

Graycesmomma said...

Okay so I don't feel so bad now, and I can tell Eric I am not the only one who put up my fall stuff this pat weekend. I love fall!!! It is by far my favorite season. I love your decorations. I will have to check out Wal-Mart. I have been going to Kohl's and they have some really cute stuff. I need to find a rug for the kitchen...it is driving me nuts not having one for fall. I have one for every other season.