Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The post, I had to post.


Here is the Stephine and Christian Neilson family. I am sure by now that most of you have heard about them. About a month ago, Stephine and Christian were in a small airplane accident. Christian has burns over 30% of his body and Stephine has burns over 80% of her body.
I just read the New York Times article about them and decided that I too had to share.
This was not the first that I had heard of the accident, In fact I have seen it on blogs for a week now at least.

Stephine has a blog called Nie Nie Dialogues. I have seen the blog only a few times. They have four young children that she writes about. I suppose it is the four children in this young family that pulls at my heart.( as a mother it's hard not to place your own children in any story.) My thoughts and prayers are with them. Her sister, c jane, also has a blog where you can find out updates and how to donate. They are also re posting some of Stephine's older posts.

1 comment:

Graycesmomma said...

WOW! I had not heard of this story. You are right, that really pulls at your heart.