Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Talking cooking......

Well, since there has been lots of recipe talk lately.....I thought that I would share my three most requested recipes. :)

Sloppy Chicken

28 oz. can boneless chicken
10 3/4 can of cream of chicken soup.
1 stack of buttered crackers crushed
15 oz can of chicken broth
10 3/4 can of cream of mushroom soup

1. Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
2. Cover, cook on low 5-6 hours, siring occasionally.




Potatoes Supreme

1 32 oz. package frozen hash browned potatoes, thawed
1 onion chopped
2 10 1/2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 8 oz. carton sour cream

1. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onion, soup and sour cream. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
2. Bakes covered at 350 for one hour.

*** I also usually put this in the slow cooker.



Stuffed Corn

1 15 oz. can cream style corn
1 15 oz. can whole kernel corn, drained
1 stick margarine, melted
1 6 oz. package chicken stuffing mix

1. combine all ingredients together plus seasoning packet and 1/2 cup water and mix well.
2. Spoon into a buttered 9 x 13 baking pan. Bake at 350 for 30 min.

2 comments:

Graycesmomma said...

Oh I am so going to have to try those. I got a really good one for loaded baked potato soup the other day and it was yummy. It was the closest I have ever had to Bob Evan's (which is my fave).

~3 cans of cream of potato
~3 cans of chedar soup (Campbell's makes it)
~1 cup of sour cream
~6 baked potatos cut up in to bite size pieces
~bacon bits
~scallions


Mix soups, sour cream, and potatos and cook in crock pot until heated through (maybe 2 hours). Top with bacon and scallions and serve.

Tip: fork stab the potatos and wrap in foil. Cook in crock pot over night and they will be ready to use for the soup in the morning. (You can also do that during the day for baked potatoes for dinner).

Graycesmomma said...

OOPS! I forgot an ingredient. There is also a package of shredded Cheddar in that soup too. Also, I found it way too thick so I thinned it out with milk.