Monday, November 10, 2008

Gobble, Gobble and feeling shy.

Van and Petey each got to color a picture of a turkey for a coloring contest. Here are their pictures before they turned them in. (Van's has his name on it).


In Petey's class the teacher makes lots of books about the kids. Then they bring them home and we read them together. This book was on feelings. Each child picked a feeling and they had to say when they felt that way......Petey's was shy. (I didn't even know that Petey felt shy..lol...) :)

1 comment:

Graycesmomma said...

That is so sweet! Great pictures!

Craft 2000 is in Springfield across from the mall. It is the most amazing store ever! My dad is even hooked on that place. It is great for finding ANY kind of craft item you could ever imagine. They also have REALLY cute holiday decorations (signs, lights, etc.). Most of my holiday decorations have come from there. The best part. The items are at least half price from what you would pay else where. Friday I spent $32 and saved $28. You must check it out!

P.S. I hope I did not offend or upset you by taking the idea for that sign. I wanted to see if my creativity could go beyond cards.