Monday, December 15, 2008

Favorite Christmas movies

Well, here are the Holiday movies that I have to watch every year!
**I just really adore LOVE Actually!!**



Family Man, Josh and I saw this in the movie theater right before Van was born...and it has kinda been our movie ever since.

Always my favorite.....it has been ever since I was little.

My other favorite since I was little. (my kids love this movie too!....one day I know that Josh is going to have one of those leg lamps sitting in my front window for Christmas!!!)

Another movie that is kinda Josh and I's........the kids love this one too.

I just love this one.

Have to watch Quiet Man every Christmas morning! I have ever since I was little.

3 comments:

Graycesmomma said...

We totally have the leg lamp...my foks do too! LOL!!!

Unknown said...

My favorite Christmas movie isn't about Christmas, but it is set that time of year -- While You Were Sleeping. I think it is sweet and funny, and all that snow is so pretty!

Doug, Christy, Ella and Lucy said...

family man and griswolds are my favorite too