Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Green eggs and ham & Dogbert

I made green eggs and ham for the kids this morning for breakfast. (scrambled eggs with blue food coloring and chopped up ham.) They all thought it was good and ate it all up! I usually can't get them to eat scrambled eggs.

"I do so like green eggs and ham, thank you, thank you Sam I am."




Dogbert also ate green eggs and ham. He is Petey's class puppy that came home from school with Petey yesterday.
He came to spend some time with us, then we get to journal about it and return him to class.



Here is Petey and Dogbert.

1 comment:

Mike and Tycie said...

Hey girl,
Sorry for this random comment but I noticed you are a follower of Allie Brown Layouts and I just wanted to let you know that there is a new site that is similar in style that you might like as well! Check us out @ www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com
Thanks so much!