Friday, May 29, 2009

A to Z......

I saw this on Southern Belle's blog, and I felt like taking the easy way out today, enjoy. :)
hope you learn something new.......

A - Age: 34
B - Bed size: king
C - Chore you hate: laundry.
D - Dog's name: Chloe & Sherman (didn't name either one)
E - Essential start your day item: diet coke
F - Favorite color: navy blue
G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: all
H - Height: 5'6''
I - Instruments you play: played the flute in school
J - Job title: stay at home mommy
K - Kid(s): Van 8, Petey 6, Ollie 4, Tatum 2
L - Living arrangements: me, my hubby & kids
M - Mom's name: Cathy
N - Nicknames: Beastie
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none
P - Pet Peeve: ?
Q - Quote from a movie: "I'm impossible to forget, but I'm hard to remember." ~Elizabethtown ( Southern Belle's quote, but I love this movie too!)
R - Right handed or left handed: right
S - Siblings: none
T - Time you wake up: 7:30 -8:00, 9:00 weekends
U- Underwear: Victoria's Secret bikinis
V - Vegetable you dislike: asparagus
W - Ways you run late:....kids....
X - X-rays you've had: none
Y - Yummy food you make: baked potato soup
Z - Zoo favorite: lions and tigers.......oh my.....
You might like these stories:

3 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I was late all the time before the bambino. And now? Forget it.

egt said...

I'm baaaack....and following you!!! Love you much!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Stopping by from SITs.

I also am an Only Child :)