Monday, May 4, 2009

Updates & a cool ETSY store......

One of my friends has a cool etsy store called Bluegrass Design Jewelry . She is new and her Jewelry is really cool :)
so check her out....
** I just bought these**

Also, We were really busy last week and are going to be busy this week , so sorry I haven't posted much. Two of Petey's t ball games were canceled because of rain, but I do have a couple of pictures from Petey's game last Monday and a cute story to tell about it.

We also went to the Cincinnati Museum on Saturday. I have pictures to share from there too.
So I have a couple of posts to come in the next day or so.

2 comments:

Because of Love said...

Very cute!

I wanted to tell you thank you for being one of my followers. I am so glad to have you as a blog friend.

the wild raspberry said...

anything with "bluegrass" in the title HAS to be good!