Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm so excited........

because I have found some new CUTE STUFF! ( well, new to me)

I have found two new places with REALLY cool clothes!!

The first place is called Down East Basics.

They are a West Coast store, so I have never heard of them before. I just love their clothes.
Here are a few things that I like.......


I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!!!!!


I really like this one too.


Look how sweet this shirt is.






I love this skirt and look how cute those shoes are.




Next place I found is called Mia Bellina.

I really like their shirts.
They are very feminine and comfortable looking.






3 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Fab finds! Off to check them out!

egt said...

Love it, very cute!

Doug, Christy, Ella and Lucy said...

Very cute! I like them!