Tuesday, July 21, 2009

our anniversary night........

Well, Josh had class Tuesday night and he didn't get home till 9:30. The kids were in bed. I started pork chops, potatoes supreme and carrots and green beans at 9:30 at night. I also baked a chocolate cake that I ended up burning a little on the bottom ( don't worry, Petey ate it ). Well, we ate at 10:30, but we did get some time alone with one another. :) We planned on going out Friday for our anniversary ( because we dropped the kids off with Grandparents) however when we got home , we were tired and we ate Arbys and watched the movie HE'S JUST NOT THAT IN TO YOU. That was a nice night too! Thank you for spending the last 10 years with me Josh, I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I always have "life" going on on our anniversary, too--all eighteen of them. I can't get upset about it because we try to just enjoy the times we are together. We do a lot of late-night-at-home-date-nights, too. Sometimes it's so much easier than coordinating where the kids will be and getting out of the house and waiting for a seat at a restaurant, etc.