Friday, August 14, 2009

Back To School......


Well, back to school is just next week.
We have been busy buying school supplies and clothes.
I have finally had a quite moment to sit down and think about the coming year and the years past. I found a poem I thought would be nice to share......



Backpack

by Shelley Plum

On my back a pack I carry

In it, all my treasures.

It's what I need

So I can be

One class higher!

Crayons, ruler, scissors too,

And yes a little Elmer's glue

Paper, pencils, in my bag...

Wonder what made mom so sad?

Trapper keeper, nice and neat

Will it really stay this clean?

On my back a pack I carry

In it, all my treasures!

Today I'll be

Just watch and see

One class higher!





Click on the pic to see Van's first day of 1st grade.


Click on pic to see Petey's first day of Kindergarten


click on the pic to see Van's first day of Kindergarten and Petey's first day at preschool at St.Peter


Click HERE to see a slide show of Van's first day of preschool at St. Patrick.








No comments: