Monday, October 12, 2009

Our Weekend.....

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Josh and I went to a bar mitzvah on Saturday.
Well, My Mom took the kids for the weekend.
The kids had a lot of fun.
They went to an Amish farm and rode in a buggy.
They went to a petting Zoo.
They also got to see their Great-Grandparents on the farm.

Josh and I had a really great time too!
Friday night we went out to eat at Applebee's with our friends, Ty and Alicia.
Saturday we went to a Mexican style bar mitzvah party.
I know that sounds funny, but it was fun.
Josh and I watched a movie when we came home Saturday night too.
Sunday, we got to do some shopping and SLOWLY look around in stores before we got our babies back Sunday afternoon.
We even bought a Christmas present.


Here is Josh before we left to go to the bar mitzvah.


Here I am, sorry no picture of the whole outfit.
Josh and I were running just a little behind.

No comments: