Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This morning......

This is how the yard looked this morning when I took the boys to school.
I told Ollie and Tatum that we were going to rake the leaves up.
This made the two of them very happy!

Ollie really liked the leaf blower!

Here are the kids pumpkins in the leaves.

Tatum tried to use the blower.

Ollie with the rake.

The tree that lost it's leaves. This is in our front yard.

Tatum with the rake.

Ollie wanted to help Mommy.
( grandpa Ron took these pics.)




( not sure why I am making this face)

Tatum looking inside the pumpkin.

Ollie with the shovel trying to put them in a pile.

and throw leaves on the hydrant.
Ollie thought that was quite funny.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Our yard looks the same. I miss my kids being young and wanting to help LOL! Looks like you guys made had a fun time!

Stopping by from SITS!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhhhhh, how fun! I so miss raking up and playing in the leaves! Sigh.