Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving meal



 Have you cooked your own Thanksgiving meal?
Usually we go to Josh's parents house for Thanksgiving.
There is always lots of people and good food!
Everyone brings a dish, Josh's parents cook the bird, which is always so good.

I have cooked one meal.
In 2005, we lived in Virginia.
As you can see from the picture above, we had turkey, stuffing, gravy, mash potatoes,green bean casserole and more.
That's little Petey with his hands in the turkey and little Vanny before his glasses.

Basic stuff. At that time I didn't really know what I was doing. I am a better cook now.
I would have chosen some different dishes.

My favorite part of Thanksgiving Dinner is pumpkin pie or even better.......pumpkin rolls!
I always make sure I save room for dessert.

How about you?
What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner?






3 comments:

mommakin said...

Hmmmm - it's the only day of the year I'm guaranteed I'll get stuffing - so that might be my favorite...

egt said...

I have never cooked a T-day meal, I was hoping this year would be the first, but it's just not going to happen! My favorite is honestly the dessert (I like ALL pie...except for Peeeee-can Pie!) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE leftovers..I know, I'm a weirdo...I'll claim it...

Happy Turkey Day!!

Tamara Jansen said...

Happy Thanksgiving!