Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy 101

Last Monday, Beth P from Laugh until you Cry awarded me with this award.....Happy 101.
I have never seen this award before, it kinda neat.
Here's what you do......

List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, 
and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. 
For those bloggers who get the award, you then link back to my blog 
and create your "makes you happy" list.



10 things that make me happy....
1. my kids
2. my hubby
3.reading
4.walking
5.cooking
6.taking pictures
7.watching movies
8.listening to music
9.blogging
10.shopping

10 blogs that make me happy.....

and many more.....

I would like to give this award to anyone who would like this Happy award......everyone needs a smile ;)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Beth!

Looks like your family had an amazing Christmas!! I looove your stockings. I have been wanting to get them from Pottery Barn every year, but every year something always comes up.

Did you get the guitar you won from my blog? The company who sponsered the giveaway was going to mail it directly to you and I haven't heard back from their representative yet.

Happy New Year to you and your sweet family!

Heather

Rue said...

You are so sweet and I'm such a skeeve LOL Thank you :)

xo