Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Our tree....


Last Saturday, we put up our Christmas tree.
This tree was Josh's Grandparents tree.....so it is actually older then us.

 
 It was a lot of fun putting the tree up this year!

 
 everyone wants to help!

 
 Petey is always goofing off.

 
 My friend Erin was talking about traditions.....and here is one of ours.....
Van always dresses up like Santa while we put up our tree.

 
 When Van took the Santa costume off.....Ollie decided to put it on.

 
 tree going up.

 
 Santa Ollie giving Mom a present.

 
 Kids going through the stuff of course.

 

 
 Santa Petey too?

 
 Tatum just wanted to help with the lights.

 
 Lets get some lights on this tree.


 Ollie starting on the ornaments.


Van put the bat mobile on the tree.........then...."I'm going to get those bad guys" lol....


pictures of the tree to come!

3 comments:

Miss Go Lightly said...

Cute pictures :) and pretty tree! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and your comment. I love your background too, and I see we both have snow falling on our pages ;)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I still remember what a blast I had putting up the tree when I was little. Great pics!

Heather said...

I guess it's true, they don't make things like they used too! I don't think the fake tree we have will make it to see my Grandchildren!

P.S. You're the WINNER of the guitar! Email your info to sugarspicemostlynice@yahoo.com.