Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Frosting

 

My friend Christy has a new website, MY FROSTING.  

She has available blog backgrounds for FREE!


  
 Here are a couple of my personal Favorites....

  

but, there are lots of other cute ones to choose from!

  

She also has flower clips, with the headbands, for sale.
  
 Here is her new gray one.

  
 This is a picture of her beautiful daughter Lucy wearing a flower clip.

 
Christy has also started making Tutu's.

Hurry, go check out MY FROSTING!


and stop and say hi at her blog too...


3 comments:

The Ludwigs said...

Mommy loves those flowery headbands, but I'd be pretty mad if she put them in my hair!

Miss Go Lightly said...

Ooh very lovely! Will definitely check MY FROSTING :) Thx for the post!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Just stopping by to thank you for visiting me on my SITS day and leaving me some blog love! Everyone was so sweet and I really enjoyed the day!

Blessings,
LMM