Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend with Grandma Darr

This past weekend, the kids went to stay with my mom. The kids got to go fishing out at my grandparents farm. Petey was the winner with catching 7 fish. Ollie caught 4 and Tatum caught 2. (Van didn't want to fish) Petey would set his free himself, Ollie did it once and didn't want to touch them anymore. 
Then on Sunday, the kids went out to my cousin Pam's house and went horseback ridding. Well, Tatum and Ollie rode the horse. Pam taught me how to ride too, when I was little. In the picture above is my mom and Ollie on Pumpkin. Ollie and Tatum fed the horse apples too.
Pam also had baby kittens that the kids got to hold and play with.
The kids really enjoyed the weekend.

2 comments:

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

Oh wow!!! That sounds like an amaaaazing weekend!! I bet they had a blast!! It's so good to be able to have those memories forever. :)

Scientific Housewife said...

Sounds like the kids had fun!