Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fulton Farms

Yesterday the kids didn't have school { teacher in service day} so , to get my kids out of the house....we headed to Fulton Farms.

there was lots of pumpkins there ...

a wooden train for the kids to play on ...

look out ... Van and Petey is driving!

Ollie told me he was showing me his angry face .... but he looks cute to me!


the boys had to see how tall they are ...




we saw some animals ...




kids played on the slide


we went through a corn maze 





Petey played on top
of a hay bale 



the kids picked pumpkins ....



We had fun!
I took so many pictures .... but I only choose a few ;)

Happy Fall y'all !

2 comments:

Jane said...

Looks like a great day! The kids just LOVE doing this, it never gets old :).

Scientific Housewife said...

How fun! I need to find something like that here!