Wednesday, October 6, 2010

you're it!

I have been tagged! paddygirl from if you're a bird, I'm a bird tagged me with 7 questions. So, here we go ....

1. Where do you picture yourself in 5 years?

I can see myself running around from place to place hauling our children from one activity to another.
They are 9,7,6, and 4 and things just keep getting busier and busier!

2. What would you do if you won the lottery?
pay off our house .... :)
take the kids to Disney World!

3. What is your favorite season?
FALL!!!!
I love the colors, the falling leaves, the weather, the rain, the Holidays, pumpkins, sweaters....
you get the picture

4. What is your favorite sport, if any?
good question, I really enjoy watching baseball... however, when I was little, I always enjoyed watching the football games on Saturday and Sunday afternoons......nice and warm curled up on the couch ..... part of that Fall thing :)



 5. Do you have any pets?
of course .... we have a black lab names Chloe and a Lab mic named Sherman
we also have to kittys, Ginger and Milo

Ginger


6. Where is one place you want to go in your lifetime?
Ireland, England 
Brazil, amazon river

7. Can you describe your dream home?
a turn of the century home with lots of character! 
see post about my dream home here
I love craftsman's too, I LOVE the house in the movie You, Me and Dupree!


 via

 that's it! I am not tagging anyone, but please feel free to play along :)

1 comment:

how i met your father blog said...

i love love love paddygirl! i'm so glad you read her, too!!
i'd love a trip to disneyworld... it's my favorite place in the world!