Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Master Closet

still catching up, today was a big day! I purged a lot of clothing today.
My husband and I have separate closets and he just cleaned his out a couple of weeks ago. ( also has two closets and I have one, go figure!
here it is before
see all the junk on the floor? mostly shoes!

here is the other side

and the top ...


I pulled everything out!
I piled all the clothes on my bed


and then started purging.
I got rid of over half my clothes, it took up over two trash bags full.
Don't worry, I got rid of some shoes too!

and here is what it looks like now....



for some reason, I only got a picture of this side, but the other side looks just as good.

I kept only enough shoes that I had room for.




and I placed all of my purses and tote bags in the tote and placed it on the top shelf.
( guess, I didn't get a picture of that either)
well, there you have it. now I have room for some new clothes!

three more challenges left and I will be done! ( and I get my button!)






also, now there will be a weekly challenge if anyone is interested in joining, stop on over and say hello to Toni!







2 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

Great job, it looks great!

Samantha said...

Just following you from 'A bowl full of lemons'. I'm going to join in the weekly challenges aswell and I would like to see what other people are doing to organise their homes. I would love it if you would follow me too at www.anorganisedmum.blogspot.com
It will be great if we all give each other encouragement.
Thanks
Sam