Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm here!

Sorry I took a little bloggy break, I didn't mean to. Here is what I have been up to. Going to class and writing a paper( so happy the quarter is almost over). I got a spray tan...which I don't like and I wonder why the sun's rays are not good for you! Last Friday, Josh and I took the children out to eat and headed to our favorite family clothes store: Old Navy( I scored an awesome cardigan).
 Saturday we took the kids out to eat at Frickers ( our favorite family restaurant).
I have some stuff to share that will be coming up soon, like our bedroom remodel. I have some organizing posts to catch up on too, so stay tuned.

I also started a new blog about Ollie and autism.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-V4YoDVex0L8/TXj3x9SGfrI/AAAAAAAAJQE/mrDug8jB8eI/s1600/sweet.png

and I won this great premade from Danielle Moss.

No comments: