Thursday, March 10, 2011

The month has arrived!

March is here! March has always been on of my favorite months. The first day of spring is in March. St. Patrick's day is in March ( who doesn't love wearing green?)
My birthday is also in March.
March 14.
This year I will be 36.
Yep, 36. I can't believe it.
I have found that I am dreading that day.
I can feel my youth slipping away.
I feel like its time to make some changes in my daily routine.
I have been washing my face with Noxzema and using Clean and Clear astringent since, I don't know, PUBERTY.
I suddenly feel like this is not enough.
Remembering that my mom always used Oil of Olay when I was younger, I went to their site today.
I used their skin care consultant to figure what I would need to start using (I am pretty much starting from scratch here).

Here is my results:
1. Olay Blemish Control Foaming Cleanser
2.Regenerist UV Defense
3. Regenerist Night Resurfacing Elixir
4. Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum
Regenerating Lotion SPF 50
 
 
So, what do you think? Does anyone else use Oil of Olay?  Do you have any other suggestions for me?

1 comment:

Scientific Housewife said...

I use Oil of Olay daily moisturizer and I love it!