Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Our Master Bedroom

Here is our {new} master bedroom.
We, by we I mean Josh, ripped up the carpet in our room and laid a new wood floor.
Painted the walls and added a chair rail and wainscoting.
Our bedroom had ugly blue walls before, and I love blue walls....that tells you how ugly it was.

Oh, new wood blinds too.
New bedding. Do you like the white and black damask?
I used a pop of turquoise with the pillow. I would like to find a turquoise throw to go on the end of the bed, but haven't found one I like yet.

the black and white stripes are actually supposed to got on the top of the bed, but I think they look nice along the bottom.



my side of the bed

Josh's side of the bed


view from the other side.
Do you like the contrasting lamps on the other side?



I love this rug!


and wouln't this great pillow I found HERE on etsy look great on the bed too?


2 comments:

CrystalC2B said...

I love the damask! The turquoise pillow definitely adds another lovely pop to the bed.

Now if only I could find some purple damask my bed would be even more heavenly!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Love the damask too! Great colors.