Saturday, April 2, 2011

horsefeathers, Q&A

Liquid Sunshine @ HorseFeathers




Favorite season, and why?
I love Fall.Any of you long time readers will know how much I gush over this time of year.I love the weather, how its warm and sunny in the afternoons and cool and crisp in the evenings. I love the clothes we get to wear: Usually short sleeves during the day and jeans and sweaters at night. I love the smell that is in the air. I love the colors: orange, browns, greens and yellows. I love the holidays: Halloween and Thanksgiving. I love hayrides and pumpkins!


How would you describe your personal style? 
I like vintage style and classic pieces! I love pearls.

What's one weird thing you can do? (The stranger the better!)
not sure about this one. let me think about it.


Rain or shine?
Shine. I love the sun shine! However, there is nothing like a summer shower and the smells after a summer time shower!


Confession time... what's a flaw of yours?
I am a horrible speller! before spell check, I always had a dictionary.

Favorite music?
right now, I really love Kings of Leon. I love Coldplay, John Mayer, Pearl Jam, Amos Lee, and Van Morrison.Those are really just the tip of the iceberg.

Have you ever made a decision you instantly regretted? What was it?
Yep, I have. When I was about ten, I was at my grandmothers house. My little cousin was playing with her cat. She was putting it in ta stroller. The cat didn't like it. I tried to let the cat out, and the cat latched on to my arm and bit it.  OUCH! The bite was pretty deep and bled and bled. I still have a scar on my arm today.

  Who do you admire/look up to?
I love, love Audrey Hepburn and Jackie Kennedy. Both ladies' style was classic. When I dress up, I try to think about their clothing style and go from there. A more modern girl crush is Emerson from Emerson made. She has an understated elegance to. 

You've just won an unlimited lifetime supply of... what?
for my family, I would choose food. I have four munchkins with healthy appetites.  
for myself, I would choose either clothes or books { you can never have too much of either!}

If you were an animal, what would you be?
honestly, I have no idea! I think I would choose a kitty cat because they seem to have so much attitude and personality.

If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you do with your time?
this one is so easy. I would spent as much time with the ones that I love. I would try to create as many memories as I could with each of them. I would want everyone of them to know how much I love them.

You're now a gazillionaire... where do you go to spend your money?
honestly... I would spend it on my children. I would take them on many family vacations to all the places that they want to see. I would have a fun little wardrobe too.


Classical music: love it or hate it?
 I used to really like to listen to it. I haven't in a long time, but I would still say I like it.


Phobias?
heights!!!!! I hate them. I don't like snakes either.


Hop on a plane and go live somewhere for a year... where is it, and why?
places I would like to see.... London, Dublin and Paris. I would also like to see Australia and Brazil.

 Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
introvert

 Would you/do you perform on stage?
nope, and I have to be in a play for class this quarter .... NOT looking forward to it!




well, here they are, I had no idea that there was so many when I started!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love fall too :) love the Q&A's!

Unknown said...

Hi I love how your blog is so light, bright and neat:). My goal, too is forever, to be organized! Love your posts...and can't believe you have 4 kids (your a baby!)

Just saying hi as I'm part of the Fab Link Up Party.

hopenwe can be blog friends, nice to touch base with bloggers on this part of the globe. I blog via catwifeinbkk.blogspot.com and justaddinspiration.blogspot.com.

I'm following, hope you can too:).