Tuesday, May 10, 2011

eeeeekkkkkkkkk!

Shabby Apple launched their new line Set Sail today!
I want it all!!!!
I LOVE the nautical look. 
This is my favorite. I love the blue gingham.

love, love love this skirt, it is so fun and flirty

gorgeous


and more ...

do they make you want to head for the water?
they do me!


and if all of this wasn't cute enough ....... check out this unbelievably adorable swimsuits from Anthropologie


I LOVE this one!

look how cute it looks

and this one


what do you think, do you love the nautical look as much as I do?

3 comments:

Jane said...

LOVE it!!!! I have bought a TON of navy and white (esp striped) this season. It's classic!

Laura said...

wonderful wonderful dresses! and that first suit is amazing

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

loveee shabby apple! they have really cute dresses and an awesome mission statement. xo jillian:: enter to win a $100 shopping spree!