Friday, June 17, 2011

style crush {Emerson Made}

By now, I am pretty sure that you have at least heard of Emerson and Emerson Made.
In fact I have already mentioned her here and here.

I felt compelled to share Emerson's beautiful, classic style.

Every photograph seen here is from the Emerson Made website.


Emerson and her husband Ryan left New Your City to move to a gorgeous farm. Here, with her husband they started her company.
quoted from Emerson Made:
 "EmersonMade is a company that believes in celebrating the uniqueness of the individual, the joy of being alive and all the smallness that makes up the Big Beautiful."
I am drooling over her EM Original Bluebells
her beautiful Indigo Blue shirt


her classic white shirts


how cute is that?

she also has other cute tees

I love this one
and 


Oh, there is also gorgeous blouses


and gold coin necklaces

soo cool!

and of course her signature flower pins


What do you think, gorgeous and classic, right?

No comments: