Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ripley Aquarium - Myrtle Beach part 3

Our second day there, it was raining, so we headed to the Aquarium.
The kids couldn't wait.
I love this picture, more goofy faces.

all the boys loved the sharks the most.







I won't bore you with any more aquarium pictures.



of course, Tatum found the treasure!




still raining when we walked out. 
Tatum and Ollie enjoying the fountain.

However, by the time we made it back to our hotel, the sun had come out.
we enjoyed some ice cream.

strawberry

chocolate

mint chocolate chip

rainbow sherbert

Then, we headed to the arcade where the kids ended up with lots of prizes ( plastic animals and dinosaurs) which made their night and Petey became really good at skee ball!

goofs!



Then, the kids ended up swimming at our hotel pool till about midnight. It was full that night too with lots of kids and they were having lots of fun!

I am also linking up with Gussy Sews today, the prompt was "a day in my life" and since we won't have a regular schedule till school starts, I thought I would link up a vacation day.

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!


No comments: