Thursday, March 22, 2012

Donovan turns 11

Eleven years ago yesterday I became a mother. I can't believe my oldest son is eleven. Where has the time gone?
yesterday was not a normal day, at least not a normal birthday
I was sick, Van had two ingrown toes nails cut out. ( he did wonderful, I am so proud of him!)
We did have cake and ice cream last night, but Van didn't want a big deal made of his birthday, no party or anything. 
 here is a quick picture of Van's cake. 
Transformers.

looking back, here are some pictures of Vanny through out the years.


It seems just like yesterday....
that you changed my life....
I became a mother.
to the most wonderful little boy....
I've watched you grow...

and grow.....

and grow.
You've turned into a smart,
funny,

helpful big brother,


I am so proud of you.


I love you.

Happy Birthday.....

Vanny,

I am so Happy You came into my life!

so, even if my big boy doesn't want a big fuss, party and pictures and all ... I am so proud of you!
I love you Vanny!

1 comment:

Beth Dunn said...

Isn't it crazy! My oldest just turned 12.
xoxo
SC