Thursday, May 24, 2012

getting real

Let's get real for a minute, I HATE pictures of myself.
It's true. 
I never like the way I look.
In my mind and in the mirror I think I look one way, then I see myself in a picture and I look another.
I hate it. I am just one of those people that do not look good in pictures. 
It is not just weight either ,( I typically think that I look like I did before I had my first child.)
Haha
It is also my hair or makeup, or a combination of the two.
I style my hair in the mirror and I love it. Then I see a picture of it and it doesn't look like the same hair.
This is my current facebook picture:
( I do like my hair in this one)
I probably took at least five if not ten pictures just to get a picture I like.
Am I crazy? yes probably.

I didn't even want to post the pictures of me in my last post, but I did.

here are a couple more pictures, more facebook profile pictures so you know that I think these are the best ones.


I am always making funny expressions or have one eye squinted too.

here I am with bangs, glad I grew those out.

here I am with Petey.

Do you like pictures of yourself, or am I the only crazy one out there?

No comments: